Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday (song)

Yay! Today is Friday! I should be able to sing about it how I want, whenever I want!

I can't remember where exactly I heard of the song "Friday" by Rebecca Black at first, but it could have been almost everywheres. All I hear are people complaining and whining about how bad the song is. And that she is dumb and ugly and should hurt herself and everything. SHUTUP!! Anybody who says that stuff, is a bunch of dumbasses (pardon my language).
What do I think of it? It isn't horrible. Yes, I do find the voice to be annoying. I do find the song to be very catchy. I do believe that it should be for an older person, like an adult, to be singing. Because I don't believe that teens that young should be partying. I seriously doubt there would be that much criticism if an older person sang that song, or if it was somebody who was already famous. There is NO reason why people should say the stuff they have been saying. They can have their opinions, but they should zip it and keep it to themselves. Everybody is only saying this extra stuff, to just get attention, and because Everyone else is.
I will not have respect for you if you criticize this song. Unless you seriously just don't like it. But I don't want to hear, or read, anything negative about it like I have seen.

No comments: